UPBasketball Cancellation Policy
Unlimited Potential Basketball strives to offer the highest quality service to our community. To help us continue to provide that level of service we ask that everyone follow UPB rules so that we can all have a positive experience.
PURCHASED PACKAGES: Once a package is purchased it is non-refundable and non-transferable (to other accounts). Please note expiration date upon purchasing (12 months from the date of purchase). Anything purchased before March 15, 2020 will not expire due to the Pandemic.
LATE CANCEL/NO SHOW POLICIES FOR ALL TRAINING:
- A spot is reserved for every athlete who has pre-booked a class
- If you cannot attend a session you have booked, you have 24hrs to cancel the class in order to receive the credit back to your account.
- Any cancellation after the 24 hr window will result in a loss of that credit from your package.
- When classes are full athletes can be added to the waitlist.
- If a spot becomes available your athlete will be added to the class.
- You are responsible for all classes you are added to from the waitlist - the 24 hr cancellation policy still applies! Be sure to change or cancel at least 24 hrs prior to class time to avoid penalty.
- If you no longer want a spot in the class, please remove yourself from the waitlist 24 hrs in advance of the class. If you are added to the class and fail to remove yourself in time, you be subject to our late cancel policies.
- Please make sure you are subscribed to class confirmation emails from us to receive waitlist notifications!
CAMP CANCELLATION POLICY:
- UPB will credit an athlete’s account if they cannot attend camp due to sickness or injury provided the cancellation is done 12 hours before the camp. Otherwise UPB will not provide a refund, no exceptions.
SPECIAL COVID CANCELATION POLICY:
If your athlete has or has been exposed to the Covid-19 please notify our staff immediately to cancel without any penalty.